Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Photography class offered

Do you have a new camera or just want to learn how to get better family snapshots or vacation images?  Here is your chance.

Being a photographer is my passion and career.  I love photographing you and your family, but I cannot always be there to capture those special moments.  You know the ones like when the kids are giving the dog - wait - the dog is giving the kids a bath.  These are such special memories that I want you to be able to capture them.  So I am going to show you how.

On Saturday, June 4th, I will be teaching a beginners photography class at the studio.  We will go over simply steps to improve your photography and I will answer your questions about your photography.

It does not matter what type of camera you use; you will find what we will cover in this class will improve your photography.  Class size is limited, so call 828-397-6055 to reserve your spot today.  Fee for the class is only $25.

Class will begin at 9:30am on Saturday June 4th and is scheduled to go through 12:30pm, but if we need to go longer and you can stay we can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment