Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Burke County's Relay For Life 2011

Caregivers lap during the BC Relay For Life

Wow, I just realized I have been blogging a lot lately about Relay For Life.  But, that is okay.  It is something I am passionate about.  Many of my family, friends and clients (including some of you) have battled cancer.  I am proud to do what I can to help beat cancer.

This year, the two Relays in Burke County joined together to create an incredible force against cancer.  I was honored to be able to be the photographer for the event and meet so many of you.  It was so good to see and get hugs from so many friends.

I am working on the DVD slideshow of the images from this year’s Relay and will have it ready for the wrap up meeting.  But, I thought I would share just a few of the images from an incredible event. 

Remember, you can purchase the full DVD slideshow for a $10 donation when it is ready so you can remember that wonderful afternoon (I am still working on getting it to all fit on one DVD).  Enjoy this little trailer (as they call it I the movie industry) until then.


This Friday, I get to do the same thing with the Catawba County Relay For Life at the Southside Park in Newton.  I’ll have a pocket full of ift cards to give out again as I did up at the Burke County one.  Just tell me “DCP loves to Relay!”  Come on down and join in on the fun.  Remember, we are all in this fight together.

No comments:

Post a Comment