Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Session times added on Monday for the Easter Bunny portrait sessions

I told you the kids and bunnies are simply adorable this year.  This is an image from one of the sessions so far this year.  I love my job.  I get to photograph the cutest kids, oh and bunnies too.
Every year I look forward to the Easter Bunny sessions.  Not only are they a blast to photograph, but the kids are absolutely adorable.  Some how this year, the kids are even more adorable and the bunnies are too.  So everyone can join in on the fun, I have added more session times on Monday.

I can’t tell you how sweet it is to get to watch the kids interact with the bunnies.  The sparkle in their eyes, the excitement in their voice and even down to the blowing them kisses and them it will be alright they are just going to go change into their Easter dress.  Megan was so cute doing that today.  All of the kids have been simply adorable. 

We have the bunnies at least into Tuesday, so I have decided to keep the fun going.  Session times have been set up for Monday for the Easter Bunny sessions.  This gives everyone a chance to come and be photographed with the bunnies and of course have snuggle time.  Yes, there is snuggle time scheduled into each session.

Some of the session times available on Monday have already been booked.  So call the studio 828-397-6055 to schedule your snuggle time with the bunnies.  If you miss this chance, you will have to wait a whole year to be photographed with the bunnies.  But of course, I photograph the cutest kids there are all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment