Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

School's Out


While picking up Sarah from school today, I noticed spring school picture day is coming up.  If you are like me, the school pictures are quite lame.  Sarah doesn’t even like them. 

I know I tried to get rid of all of my school pictures and still try to hide when mom manages to pull out another one she must have hid from me.  I don’t want Sarah to have to go through the same thing of school pictures being the memories of her school years she has to show her kids in the future.  I don’t want that to be true of your kids either.

I remember when I was a kid, the days we were out of school were always a lot of fun. Just because I am a grown up doesn’t mean that has to change, right?

School’s out Monday, Feb 21st and I want to have some fun.  So let’s play!

Bring your kids in and we will have a bunch of fun and create images that your kids will want to show their kids.  And you will want to show all of your friends and you won’t be ashamed to give these to your family.  Image portraits of your kids that are fun and full of their personality.  No school photographer can offer that.

So one day only, Monday, Feb 21st, session fee is only $25 and you get a special bonus as well.  Receive a complementary 5x7 with your order.

Call (828-397-6055) now to reserve your playtime and let’s have some fun on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment